- 1. The Cave of Agios Ioannis
- 2. Merichas Bay
- 3. World War II Plane at Alimia
What you should know before you get here
- There is a rural service doctor and two other doctors in the main villages of the island.
- There is no pharmacy
- There are no banks. Only one ATM (Automated Banking Machine)
- There is a mini market and two grocery stores.
- There is no gas station
- If visitors need any means of transport, they can always rent a motorbike/scooter.
- There are taxis.
- In July and August, there is a community bus for your transport to Agios Georgios to Livadi, Panagia and Tourkopigado beach.
- There are no sunbeds or umbrellas at the beaches.
- You can go on foot to Agios Georgios beach and Livadi beach. It is a ten-minute walk from our accommodation.
Useful phone numbers
- Community of Irakleia: (+30) 22850 71545
- Citizen Service Center: ( +30) 22850 77004
- Medical office: (+30) 22850 71388, 71177
- Travel Agency of Irakleia: (+30) 22850 71561, 71539