The new priorities of Covid19 have changed people's habits all around the world including travel and tourism industry, creating a new approach as far as hygiene is concerned. Speires suites has developed an action plan and individual protocols in order to prevent and limit the spread of the virus to staff and guests.
The action plan is in compliance with Greece's and International health organizations' guidelines and will be revised accordingly. The security and health of our staff and visitors is our priority.
The following measures have been responsibly taken:
Health protocol is being followed
- All staff members are continually trained in compliance with Greece's and International health organizations' guidelines.
- use of mask
- frequent hand washing
- physical distancing
Housekeeping - Rooms
- Rooms and suites are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Steam appliance
- Improved disinfection and deep cleaning practices have been implemented in accordance with the Health Organization's instructions.
- Shared multi-purpose items such as stationary have been removed from the rooms. They are available on demand.
- Minibar service is suspended.
- A plexiglass window has been placed at reception.
- Designated distances.
- Frequent disinfection of reception desk and all public areas
Duration of check-out and check-in times: check out by 11 am and check-in from 3 pm, so that rooms can be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected and aired out through natural ventilation.
Disposable gloves and masks are available to our visitors on demand.
Our hotel staff is tested for COVID-19 before their arrival to Iraklia.
We would like to thank you in advance for your personal liability. Please try to follow the measures for the well-being of you, our associates and our staff.
On behalf of our management and staff, we wish you a pleasant and safe stay!